It's an in-between week, as Chapter 11 drops next week (read Chapter 10 here!) but we do have part 2 of my Plot Thickens writing experiment.
Writing has been thin on the ground but has been happening, but there's not a lot to say on that front. I fear my low mood is on the rise again...
Let's move focus though, to oue favourite duo...Wait, did Riz do the art here?
The Comic Tales of Brennan and Riz
Yeah...Riz? Don't take this the wromg way, but your art skills suck. Don't bite me! There's a sort of a two parter Comic Tales of Brennan and Riz coming very soon, it shouldn't be overly long, only have two parts planned so far.
Keep an eye out for it!
The Plot Thickens: A Solo Scifi Tale Part 2
Time to get on with my "The Plot Thickens" experiment!
Check out the first part here!
So it's the second chapter (out of three), and as I'm doing Ghost Writer mode, the player-not-there played the following three prompts:
Towel, Captain, Throne Room.
Now, I don't necessarily have to use any of these three but, the option is there.
Then it was time to refill my hand and I drew five more cards, pulling two cards from the things, two from the places, and one from the persons deck.
The cards are:
Engineer, Galaxy, Spaceship, Fighter, Tractor Beam.
Now let's continue the story!
----------
Resene led me to her fighter, which she assured me her ship's engineer had upgraded fully. It wasn't long before we were in deep space, and my thoughts drifting back to cryosleep. It was then that warning sirens started blaring, and we realises we were caught in a tractor beam, a large spaceship appearing behind us. The captain of the ship started to hail us...
Meanwhile...
----------
Seems like Clive has got his work cut out for him! What is he going to do to get out of this situation? Well, guess we'll have to see next time!
Now, the third part should be the last due to the game's length, but I'm tempted to split it into a further two parts as there's the third chapter, and then the last chapter where I get free reign to end it. I think I'll settle it when the time comes of course.
That's it for this week, not an exciting post, but that's what happens when it's an in-between week!
Remember, chapter 11 of Avalon Tales drops next, so read last weeks chapter now to get caught up!
Till then...
Keep on writing!
Peter James Martin
Quick Links

No comments:
Post a Comment