Wednesday 19 June 2024

#76 Let Me Stop You There

Happy Blog Day Everyone!

A short post again today as I'm gathering notes for a follow up to my popular music and writing blog post (some 5 years ago!), while also preparing for next week's Short Diversions. 

On that front, I think I've settled on who it'll focus on, just have to get it written...and not leave it till last minute again.

One thing that completely wasn't left till last minute (you'd trust it if Riz said it, right?), is a brand new Comic Tales of Brennan and Riz!

The Comic Tales of Brennan and Riz



This marks the end of Riz’s foray into politics. Next week's I've already got a plan for, and it should be good (note: might not be good!). Still, I think I prefer little groupings of continuity like this than last years experiment which took fifteen weeks to pull off, which, when I look back, absolutely crazy.

We're also squeaking ever closer to issue 100, with 24 issues left. My estimates put it just around Christmas time, give or take a week, an auspicious time to celebrate a milestone like that followed by a 2 year anniversary. What will I do for it...no idea yet. I've still got plenty of time to think about it!

Update

Not much news to bring you all today. My various writing projects continue apace, and I'll be adding another in the not to distant future, a rewrite of a Harvey Duckman submission. 

That's it for today (promised it was a small one!)

Check back next week for a brand new Short Diversions, along with your weekly dose of the Comic Tales of Brennan and Riz!

Till next time,

Keep on writing!

Peter James Martin

Quick Links

The Strange Tales of Brennan and Riz Volume 1

The Strange Tales of Brennan and Riz Book 1: A Boy and A Rat

The Strange Tales of Brennan and Riz Volume 2

Malarkey's Imaginomnibus Volume 1

Malarkey's Imaginomnibus Fade to Noir

Malarkey's Imaginomnibus Hubble Bubble


No comments:

Post a Comment