Wednesday 6 December 2023

#48 A Riz Christmas Part IV + Update

Happy Blog Day Everyone!

I know I said I'd be looking at my NanoWriMo entry in depth this week, but things have had to be shuffled around I'm afraid. Before I talk about that though, let's see what Brennan and Riz are doing!

The Comic Tales of Brennan and Riz 



Part 4 of Riz’s Christmas epic is finally here and I can tell you that part 5 is well on its way. Looks like I may actually get ahead on these after all! Got a good one for Christmas week (issue 51!) Planned as well!

Update

So that Nanowrimo write up...It was taking longer than I planned so I moved it to next week so I had more thinking time. This is fine though as it gives more tike to polish that and to write a little gift for everyone to be posted the week after.

What's the gift about, you'll have to watch this space! Suffice to say it involves getting this blog back to its roots and maybe, just maybe, it'll mean finishing something that was left three years ago.

Other than that, I've not done any writing since the end of Nanowrimo (at least creative writing) which is normal for me as I do need that little bit of a break in between things. 

That's all I've got to say for now though (you can all breath a sigh of relief!)

Till next time,

Keep on writing!

Peter James Martin 

Quick Links

The Strange Tales of Brennan and Riz

The Strange Tales of Brennan and Riz Book 1: A Boy and A Rat

The Strange Tales of Brennan and Riz Volume 2

Malarkey's Imaginomnibus Volume 1

Malarkey's and Fade to Noir

Malarkey's Imaginomnibus Hubble Bubble 

Harvey Duckman Presents Volume 13

No comments:

Post a Comment