Wednesday 31 May 2023

#21 Not So Sweet Child Of Mine + Update

 Happy Blog Day Everyone!


A short one this week as I've got lots to be getting on with and to top it off, I've been knee deep in Arthurian myth all week. More about that next week...

But first!


The Comic Tales of Brennan and Riz


I think kids are easier to deal with than a talking rat but mixing them is probably a bad move...I mean, what would Riz teach them? Nothing good I can tell you that!

However, there may be a child (abeit an older one) joining our cast in the near future, once I pull my finger out and get the story written.

I also may have thought of something for issue 25 and onward, watch this space.

Update

So last week, I set upon the task of completing 4 short stories. I'm happy to say that I've completed 2 of them! Yes, this includes the short story I've written consecutively about in this here blog, it's with the editor (for lack of a better word, it's going to be jointly edited by all the submitted authors). I'll go into more depth about it upon release like I always do. The other story is for an upcoming Harvey Duckman Presents anthology (number 15). Its a non-Brennan and Riz tale so I'm anxious to see if it makes the grade or not. If all goes well, I'll be talking about that one as well on release.

The other two have been semi-worked out with regards to what they're going to be about, just need to be written. In addition to this I'm hoping to start something else soon...

Releasing soon will be Harvey Duckman Presents Volume 14, so prepare for a breakdown of the Brennan and Riz story included in that, a nice little tale of a Teddy bear...I can't quite remember when that's releasing but as always, I'll provide links when I have them

Nothing else to add at the moment, yet it still feels like I've got a lot to do!


Till next time, Keep writing!


Peter James Martin


Quick Links

The Strange Tales of Brennan and Riz Volume 1

The Strange Tales of Brennan and Riz Book 1: A Boy and A Rat

The Strange Tales of Brennan and Riz Volume 2

Malarkey's Imaginomnibus Volume 1

No comments:

Post a Comment