Wednesday, 30 September 2026

#195 Riz In A Hole Part V

Happy Blog Day Everyone!

Another in-between week has befallen us, but its okay, it brings us closer to another new chapter of Avalon Tales (Read Chapter 15 now!). We're getting close to the end there and it's quite scary... I'm not going to know what to do with myself for the few weeks we have left of the year. I'm already tempted to just dive in to the next story in Isabelle’s life but I'm not quite sure yet. I may also go back to Rose and her friends as the ending of that story should prove to be fairly dramatic, but the same could be said about Avalon Tales!

Following on from the mention of scary though, plans for my next short story are slowly coming together, though time is being lost rapidly. I've been second guessing every decision I've been making with it, but thanks to help from some very good friends I'm starting to get to grips with what I'm wanting. I need to make that first step and get some words down, always easier said than done!

Now, is the rat finally out of that hole?

The Comic Tales of Brennan and Riz
Well...doesn't he look happy with himself, till that last panel at least!

This is the final part in this escapade, and despite what that question mark might leave to you think, it probably won't be revisited. Now, there is the small matter of the fact that all that stands between us and 200 strips is 4 strips. It's sorta tempting to try and fill that void with another multipart but I have... other ideas. Watch this space!

That's all for now then,

Till next time (and chapter 16!)...

Keep on writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment