Wednesday 8 May 2024

#70 You Were Warned

Happy Blog Day Everyone!

Apologies to everyone if my writing isn't aa great today or if I speak more crap than usual as I'm still reeling from the Flu I caught last week and it has sapped me.

Still, it's time to review my writing in April but before that, lets get to the brand new Comic Tales of Brennan and Riz!

Comic Tales of Brennan and Riz



As said above, I'm pretty much feeling the after effects of the Flu (I really wish thus cough would dissappear) so while I probably should have postponed this week's issue (a first since it started) I instead went fir a simpler idea that I knew I could do, and here it is.

Not the best, but then again, don't think it's the worst either.

April Report

April...what a month. I think I actually managed to get more writing done this month, including finishing off Chapter 2 of Avalon Tales (only 2 months late!). Chapter 3 was duly started but is about a page in. However, due to the change in my deal with the publisher (I.e. I'm self publishing now) I have started work on the last Brennan and Riz short story I need for the long awaited Volume 3. I'm about to finish the 'beginning' phrase of the story, and had I not been ill last week, I would like to think I would be further ahead if I wasn't ill.

So while nothing major was finished, how about the short stories on the blog?

We had:

Lives in the Storm

A Cold Voice

Technically these weren't new as I'd written them before, but I did go through them again to spruce some things up.

I also got a lot of vss writes and poetry done, some very good poetry (apparently).

Would anyone be interested in a poetry book?

Maybe something to ponder for the future.

Another thing I need to ponder though, is a short story idea for a brand new anthology...The question of what to write is always a tricky one, especially with so many characters demanding attention!

We'll leave it there for this week.

Join me next week were hopefully I'm completely Flu free.

Till then,

Keep on writing!

Peter James Martin

Quick Links

The Strange Tales of Brennan and Riz Volume 1

The Strange Tales of Brennan and Riz Book 1: A Boy and A Rat

The Strange Tales of Brennan and Riz Volume 2

Malarkey's Imaginomnibus Volume 1

Malarkey's Imaginomnibus Fade to Noir

Malarkey's Imaginomnibus Hubble Bubble

No comments:

Post a Comment