Wednesday 3 January 2024

#52 New Resolutions + Happy New Year

 Happy Blog Day Everyone!

Let me start by wishing everyone a happy new year! This week will be a short one as I recover from the holiday season and try and pull myself together again. Won't go into things but it's been rough for me. I'm hopeful that things can improve...

Anyways let's get to Brennan and Riz's first comic strip of the New Year!

The Comic Tales of Brennan and Riz



Yup, there's a mistake in full view there, your eyes aren't deceiving you. I really did mispell resolutions as resoultions...I have no excuse for that! This was a simple idea that proved a little tricky to pull off, and I still don't think I nailed the punch line.

Next week will be #53 and that'll mark an unbroken year of weekly releases...I have no idea on how I did it, but I'm glad I did.

Quick Links

Told you it would be a quick one this week!

The Strange Tales of Brennan and Riz Volume 1

The Strange Tales of Brennan and Riz Book 1: A Boy and A Rat

The Strange Tales of Brennan and Riz Volume 2

Malarkey's Imaginomnibus Volume 1

Malarkey's Imaginomnibus Fade to Noir

Malarkey's Imaginomnibus Hubble Bubble

Harvey Duckman Presents Volume 13

No comments:

Post a Comment