Wednesday 20 September 2023

#37 Trap Breaker + Update

 Happy Blog Day Everyone!

It's been one of those weeks were on the surface, nothing much has happened but really, a lot has gone on, and I'll have more to say next week on that!


The Comic Tales of Brennan and Riz



I think I can see the end...Now, I know I've said that in the past, but still, this storyline is getting closer to the finale...in October at some point. I am letting Riz having his moment in the sun here.

Update

So I should be working on Ghost Duty 02 right? Right! Yeah, about that. I'll put it this way, I'm now writing a brand new Halloween themed short based on a 2 year old tweet. It is a 180 degree change from Ghost Duty.

Why the shift? I'll talk more during a post mortem next week and why I seem to be doing that a lot lately. First though, I have until the 24th to complete this new story, meaning I ditched a 3k+ manuscript to start from scratch (and then I redid that!) With just over a week from the deadline. Am I mad? Yes, we covered this.

In other news, I'm still looking for Beta readers! Want to read Daemon Soul to help fine tune it for publishing? Then drop me a line! Either here or over at the social media platform known as Twitter.


That's it for this week!

Till next time,

Keep writing!

Peter James Martin

Quick Links

The Strange Tales of Brennan and Riz Volume 1

The Strange Tales of Brennan and Riz Book 1: A Boy and A Rat

The Strange Tales of Brennan and Riz Volume 2

Malarkey's Imaginomnibus Volume 1

Malarkey's Imaginomnibus Volume 2

Harvey Duckman Presents 13


No comments:

Post a Comment