Wednesday, 19 August 2026

#189 Average Argument

Happy Blog Day Everyone!

Okay, may have jumped the gun with saying I'd try to get more to talk about as I don't have anything to talk about this time round (insert you choice of sweatdrop emoji here folks). These past few weeks have been far from relaxing with several big jobs that needed doing behind the scenes. Not to worry though, I have been able to get some writing done (remember chapter 13 drops next week, so go and read chapter 12 now!) Plus, I've still found time for a new comic for our favourite duo, so let's go and see what they're doing now!

The Comic Tales of Brennan and Riz



I think this is probably the best of the recent bunch, and you'll have to let me know if you agree or not in the comments section. This was going to be a one and done, but after drawing this one, the perfect follow up formed in my head, and I can't say no to that kind of inspiration. Look forward to that!

Okay, so that us definitely it for today. I will definitely finish my Plot Thickens writing experiment soon, hopefully a fortnight today, but then again, I did promise that last time, so yeah. I aim to complete it though but I won't be in a hurry to replicate the experiment any time soon (unless people want me to for some reason).

Until next time...

Keep on writing!

Peter James Martin


Quick Links

Malarkey's Imaginomnibus Volume 1

Malarkey's Imaginomnibus Fade to Noir

Malarkey's Imaginomnibus Hubble Bubble

Malarkey's Imaginomnibus Ominous Orbs

No comments:

Post a Comment