Wednesday 21 August 2024

#85 Explains a Lot + Brennan and Riz Update!

Happy Blog Day Everyone!

A good update for Brennan and Riz today, one that I'll explain in a little bit. Speaking of that duo, let's see what they're getting up to in the Comic Tales of Brennan and Riz!

The Comic Tales of Brennan and Riz


Nice bit of retro goodness this week though it probably won't have much meaning outside of my experiences! Riz making a coin guzzler should be expected out of course, the eighties were rife with hard as nails games that only existed to squeeze more money from you.

You were probably wondering what he's playing on, and that is an excellent question! The answer would have been in panel 1, but I didn't like how it turned out so...it went. It was to be a homage to the Mega Drive (Genesis if you're American). Clearly it wasn't meant to be.

Brennan and Riz Update

Fantastic news here. Since I broke the news about the rights of the Brennan and Riz books returning to me back in April/May, ive been waiting for my ex-publisher to send over the documents I needed to re-publish them under my name. Well, after months of waiting, I finally got them.

My next goal is to get KDP set up so the ex-publisher can delist the books from their end. When this will happen however (giving me the headache of having to go back and sort out the booklink links). The Yeti Story will sadly disappear (for now) as for now, they have not sent me the files for that one...which I need for Volume 3 grrrr.

Still one step closer to the switch over, and with it, the experience of the process I need to duplicate for Volume 3, then who knows where it'll go from there?

Of course, I've got a fair few stories that need editing...and I need to do a new cover to match the others....Might have more to do than I thought!

That'll be all for this week.

Join me next time for some more short story goodness, till then...

Keep on writing!

Peter James Martin

Quick Links







No comments:

Post a Comment