Tuesday 10 January 2023

Brennan and Riz: Now in Webcomic Form!

 The blog lives again!


Yes, after a very long time (I'm trying not to look at the date of the last one), I'm back, which means, Brennan and Riz are back!

In a new format!

#1 "Somethings Cost Extra"


First off, I apologise about the quality of the image, I currently don't have access to a scanner or a good paint program. So its hand coloured for the foreseeable future.

Secondly, these are designed just to be humorous out takes from the pairs life and as such, aren't meant to be taken seriously. They're light hearted are intended to entertain, to the best of my abilities of course.

I'll be uploading a new strip every Wednesday on here and over on twitter. I've already got the next few planned and if they prove popular, I can increase the frequency of when they drop.

There's more to talk about, like what's happened in the years since I last posted here (A Boy and A Rat came out! Go and buy it!), but I'll do a proper post in the next couple of days to fill in all the blanks.

So that's it for this time!

Keep writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment